Kitchen Staff provide support and assistance to the Sous Chef and Head Chef in the camp kitchen.
- Cut, peel and wash vegetables as needed
- Set up and tear down of the buffets
- Bring loaded buspans to kitchen from serving area after meals
- Wash kitchen and service dishes
- Stock and replenish food service items such as cutlery, dishes, glasses, cups and condiments after all meal periods.
- Assist with maintaining a clean and safe kitchen
- Assist with the unloading and storage of all supplies and groceries.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to accept supervision
- Works well independently and as an effective team member
- Able to handle heavy loads and physically demanding tasks
- Practices safe food handling
- Current Criminal Background Check
- Current First Aid and CPR
The Culinary Arts School of Ontario
760 HWY 6, South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario, N0H2T0
8 weeks of Camp (July 3, 2022 - August 27, 2022) Some pre-camp and post-camp work needed in May, June, September