Olympia Sports Camp in Huntsville is looking for Kitchen Assistants, to join a fast-paced kitchen! There are several positions available, Contract lengths vary.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Clean/Sanitize dining tables, dishes, glasses, cutlery, pots and pans.
- Sweep and mop kitchen.
- Ensure servery is stocked and ready for meals.
- Clean Kitchen as requested.
- Clean kitchen equipment.
- Assist in receiving deliveries, ensuring all supplies are checked for quality, labeled, stored, and rotated properly following FIFO method.
- Assist with food preparation when needed.
- Take garbage, recycling out.
- Serve and assist as needed in the service of meals in back and front of house. Meals can be served family style, cafeteria style or to go.
- Find opportunities to positively interact with campers, guests, and other camp staff
- Contribute to a supportive and positive work environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs bags/boxes
- Ability to work on their feet up to 8 hours a day
- Clear criminal background check
- Ability to learn and complete tasks as assigned
- Previous experience assisting in the Back of House is an asset
Very competitive pay, employee accommodation if required and food and beverage. If you are seeking a challenging, fun, and great learning environment, Olympia Sports Camp is ideal for you. Use of all facilities when they are not in use by groups or campers. Situated on a lake with use of private 1.5 km beach front.
Apply Online; https://olympiasportscamp.campbrainstaff.com/